On first spotting evidence of pests in your home or business, the first reaction will be to either underestimate the problem and/or attempt to solve it yourself. Unfortunately pest control is one those areas in life where it is better to call on professionals to solve the problem. It is critical that you first get an estimate, and whatever you do, don’t be tempted to accept the first one because of panic at a critical situation. Scrutinize the estimates carefully to make sure that you are comparing “apples with apples’; and it will allow you to negotiate the best deal.
Accredited pest controllers have to go through a stringent training and licensing program before being able to do business as qualified pest controllers. That training makes it possible for them to identify the type of pest and the best treatment to use that will not have any detrimental effect on your employees, family and pets. Non-professional attempts to eradicate vermin and insects results in disastrous accidents, not the least of which is the possibility of children and pets somehow getting hold of left over chemicals and poisoning themselves.
Pests such as termites or other wood boring insects can cause considerable structural damage to your home or business and an amateur attempt to solve that problem could cause untold thousands of dollars loss on your investment. It is much more logical to get the help of qualified and reasonably priced professionals that can guarantee their workmanship.
Companies listed on this website are known locally for efficient and reliable service. There is no hidden fine print or sudden extra charges when choosing one of these top rated professionals.
Advantage Pest Management
Serving Denver and surrounding area
1900 S Sherman St
Denver, CO 80210
Whitmore Pest Control
Serving Denver and surrounding area
400 W Center Ave
Denver, CO 80223
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Colorado Pest Pros
Serving Lakewood and surrounding area
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Colorado Bed Bug K9
283 Columbine St
Ste 49 Denver, CO 80206
Southeast, Cherry Creek
How To Choose A Pest Management Company
All the Denver, CO companies listed on this website have been vetted by us to ensure high standards of service and reliability. The credentials of these professionals are authentic, and their reputations have stood the test of time as they have all been in business for a number of years. We, however, recommend that you:
- Get a few estimates: Beware of the lowest estimate, with something as hazardous as pest control, cheapest might turn out quite costly. Check that estimates are itemized sufficiently and that you understand what is offered. To achieve the best result, we suggest that you take the following into account.
- Check the company’s reputation: A reputable company should have references that are current and easy to check. Have there been complaints and more important, how have those complaints been addressed? Websites that monitor services in the Denver area should be useful to consult.
- Check the warranties offered: Be very careful to check the fine print for exclusions, as this could cause endless frustration in the future, and makes the warranty worthless. Local firms that have been around for a while are less likely to welch on warranties; new firms, when going out of business, have no qualms about the customers left behind.
- Certifications and Insurance: We have subjected all the companies listed here to rigorous tests to ensure that they have the required insurance and certification but, if in doubt, you are welcome to check them yourself.
- Contract terms: If your infestation is particularly bad and if your premises might need extended treatment, it would then be wise to check the following contract points.
- Pricing: The extended contract term, particularly if it involves regular maintenance procedures, should entitle you to a discount, and you must also insist on a fixed price over the length of the contract and advanced warning of price increases.
- Time period and Frequency of applications: You need to know the length of time of the treatments, and the reason why they have to be done. Be sure to find out the frequency of the treatments, and the companies’ requirements during the treatments, for example, vacating of staff.
- Treatments: How dangerous are the chemicals that are going to be used, both to humans and animals and, of course, what is the method of application (Fumigators, sprays and powders)?
- Persistent Pests: Cockroaches lay eggs constantly, so to kill the existing pests doesn’t solve the problem without making sure that the new hatchlings from those eggs will also be taken care of.
- Pest control – Residential
- Pest control – Commercial
- Bed Bug control
- Bird control
- Carpenter ant control
- General ant control
- Tick & flea control
- Floor & drain cleaning
- Fly control
- Mosquito control
- Odor control
- Rodent and wildlife control
- Stinging insects control (e.g. wasps)
- Scorpion control
- Termite inspection & control
- Termite bait & monitoring services
- Dry wood termite control
- Subterranean termite removal
- Fumigation services
- Insulation installation
- Rat Control
- Spider control
- Bee & wasp removal
- Roach control and extermination
Pests and pest control services
Ants, although very seldom dangerous, can be a huge irritant, and the breeding queen has to be eliminated before the problem is solved. Your nearest professionals have a number of quality treatment options to eradicate the problem.
The common response to bed bugs is to spray your bedroom and bedding with toxic chemicals. Rather allow our experts to offer various toxin free, natural solutions.
A moving swarm of bees that chooses your home to settle in can be a very unnerving experience. Bees, however, are critical to the environment, and the perfect solution would be to allow one of our experts to carry out safe removal of the swarm to a beekeeper, where they can continue to play their vital role in our food security.
Constant, numerous mosquito bites can be extremely irritating, and in some cases hazardous to health, as mosquitoes are carriers of amongst other things malaria and the zika virus. Adequate management and control can eliminate mosquitoes from your home.
One of the easiest ways for cockroaches to invade your home is in packaging and containers from your local stores. The infestation might be very advanced by the time you notice a single cockroach, and is no indication of the cleanliness of your home. Call our experts immediately, and don’t try a DIY treatment, as invariably, they don’t succeed.
Ticks and Fleas
Ticks and fleas normally enter your home through outside agents like pets or visitors. Again, they are carriers of deadly viruses both for yourself and your pets. It is vital to consult your vet to keep your pets tick and flea free but you will need one of our experts to clear the original infestation, normally through fumigation.
Spiders and scorpions
Although most spiders are harmless, there are certain spiders that can hurt you very badly, and a scorpion bite is never pleasant, although not deadly. Spiders or scorpions breeding in your home or business can be easily rectified by calling one of our local Denver pest controllers.
Termites and other wood boring pests can cause extensive damage to your home or business, and unfortunately the damage has already been done by the time you notice signs of termites. Regular inspections by one of our locally listed experts, as well as the installation of a termite barrier, will go a long way towards preventing the damage in the first place.
Rodents carry disease and chew into water pipes and insulated wiring, and they make a helluva noise in your ceiling and walls. The DIY response is to use toxic poisons, thereby endangering your entire household. Call our listed professionals who know how to eradicate them without using hazardous chemicals.
Prevention is better than cure, and will undeniably be your best investment for the protection of your home and business. Regular inspections and preventative pest control and management measures are not as expensive as often perceived, and who better to provide these solutions than your local pest control experts? A suitably certified in-house expert will know the safest and most environmentally appropriate and organic means to address your problem. Do you have strange burrowing creatures destroying your lawn, or unexpected arrivals from the vast array of pests that can invade your home? Your locally listed pest control company will have suitable solutions for you.
Pests arrive unannounced, quietly and stealthily. In a very short space of time, isolated incidents become an infestation. It is imperative that you get your premises inspected on a regular basis by one of our Denver Colorado listed pest control experts.
Our services are, of course, not restricted to homeowners only. We also offer long term solutions to commercial concerns like restaurants, who would go out of business if there was merely a suspicion of, for example, cockroaches. Even if your business doesn’t serve food, pests can do enormous damage to stored goods, and the unpleasant smells from rodents and other pests would be very detrimental to your business.
Our selected pest control experts should be contacted for help with the best pest control and prevention of pests:
- In hotels and convention centers
- Commercial office blocks and shop premises
- Condominiums and rental accommodations
- Industrial premises
No matter what your problem or your location is, our locally listed Denver pest control companies are able and willing to offer any number of affordable, safe and permanent solutions to your pest control problems. Contact any of the listed local companies for prevention, management and regular inspections as your first line of defense to ensure that your pest problem is a thing of the past.