The immediate reaction to an infestation of something, like cockroaches, is first horror and then blind panic. The next reaction is to bombard your home or business with toxic chemicals in a vain attempt to cope with the problem; until you realize that you would have been much better off calling the professionals. Get several estimates, as charges vary considerably from one company to another, and you can make sure that you have been quoted for the same services. Whatever you do DON’T PANIC !!.
Because of the nature of the substances used and the methods of application; very stringent training and accreditation is required before being able to operate as a pest controller. We have vetted the companies that advertise on this website, but there is no harm in checking the credentials for yourself. The experts listed here have been trained to recommend the best solutions for your particular problem. It is vital that you don’t endanger those around you by trying a misguided DIY solution.
The presence of termites or wood boring insects, particularly in the humid sub-tropical climate of Miami can have cataclysmic financial implications, particularly in predominantly wooden structures. Don’t take the risk; turn to these locally listed pest control experts for reasonably priced and safe solutions for any of your pest control needs.
We have assembled here a list of top rated, quality professionals, who will provide you with reliable, affordable service, with no hidden costs and no unpleasant surprises.
Goodbye Bugs Pest Control
Serving Miami and surrounding area
11041 SW 155 Pl
Miami, FL 33196
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
New Era Natural Pest Control
Serving Miami and surrounding area
14629 SW 104 St
Miami, FL 33186
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Serving West Park and surrounding area
5805 SW 21st
West Park, FL 33023
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
How To Choose A Pest Management Company
We have ensured that all the local Miami, FL companies listed on this website have been subjected to extensive checks to ensure quality and affordable service. The cheapest quote is not necessarily the best. New companies fold all the time and if that should happen to the one providing your warranty, you might be in serious trouble. Rather stick with companies that have a proven track record and reliable references.
To ensure peace of mind we suggest that you:
- Get a few estimates: Don’t accept the first estimate because you’re in a rush to sort the problem out. Obtain a number of estimates and make sure that the estimate is clearly itemized, and that you understand the treatments proposed. You can then compare estimates knowing that they describe similar procedures.
- Check the company’s reputation: A company that has been in operation for a number of years is normally a company that is reliable with a proven track record. Don’t rely on internet testimonials; they are too easy to fake. Get the name and number of a previous client in your area and give them a call; see if they were satisfied with the service they received.
- Check the warranties offered: You want to make sure that the treatment proposed is going to be effective and of a reasonable duration, hence the warranty. Watch out for any exclusion clauses as these could cause disputes in the future which could be expensive and time consuming.
- Certifications and Insurance: Every professional pest control company should have adequate insurance and appropriate certification to prove that their in house personal have received the correct training. We have checked the companies listed here for insurance and certification, but, if you are in doubt, please feel free to run a check yourself. Your local county consumer watchdog should be able to provide appropriate guidelines.
- Contract terms: Contracts are usually very complicated documents and they take time to digest. Don’t skimp on this part of the job; read the contract carefully and take note of the following points.
- Because pest control can be a considerable investment in your home or business, not to mention peace of mind; it pays to check the pricing particularly if it’s over an extended period of time. Are there going to be price increases? Will the company notify you of any unavoidable price increases?
- The length of the contract. Some treatments require a lengthy follow up procedure. Ascertain upfront what this is and how it’s going to affect you every time a treatment is applied. Do you have to clear the house of people and pets? Are they going to fumigate or spray and how long do we have to stay out of the building?
- What chemicals is the company going to use. Environmentally friendly applications might be slightly more expensive, but the peace of mind this engenders will be worth the extra cost. So often the short cut is to use chemicals that, though they might be very effective, are extremely hazardous to the environment. Your quality pest control expert will be able to suggest any number of alternatives.
- Pest control – Residential
- Pest control – Commercial
- Bed Bug control
- Bird control
- Carpenter ant control
- General ant control
- Tick & flea control
- Floor & drain cleaning
- Fly control
- Mosquito control
- Odor control
- Rodent and wildlife control
- Stinging insects control (e.g. wasps)
- Scorpion control
- Termite inspection & control
- Termite bait & monitoring services
- Dry wood termite control
- Subterranean termite removal
- Fumigation services
- Insulation installation
- Rat Control
- Spider control
- Bee & wasp removal
- Roach control and extermination
Some of the likely pests that you might encounter
Miami, Florida has a warm wet sub-tropical climate and as such is the perfect breeding ground for a large variety of pests. An infestation of cockroaches or fleas can be a very unnerving experience, but don’t despair, your local quality pest control expert will be able to identify the problem and suggest the solution through the application of organic, natural treatments to get rid of the pests and recommend further management strategies.
The pests that can invade your home or business can be classified from harmless, like ants (though they might prove to be a great nuisance and may bore little holes in walls or woodwork), to critters that can be extremely dangerous to your family’s health, like poisonous snakes and spiders. Listed below are some of the likely critters you can expect to encounter and ways of dealing with the problem.
If your garden has been invaded by fire ants (although not a native to Florida, yet extremely prolific) they will make your garden unusable. During a thorough inspection your local, professional pest controller will be able to identify the nest, eliminate the pests and make your lawn once more the place where your children can run and play without the danger of getting bitten by these tiresome pests.
Miami gets extremely hot and humid in the summer and mosquitoes are a constant problem. Insect proof screening of your home, bug zappers and other effective solutions to this problem will be suggested by one of these locally listed pest control companies.
Bed Bugs are always a problem in wet, warm climates like Florida, and spraying your home and bedding with toxic supermarket sprays will not eradicate the problem Our experts, listed here, are standing by to offer you natural and organic treatments and subsequent management of these unwelcome guests.
Bees form a vital function in the maintenance of nationwide food security and as such must not be harmed. “All well and good,” you might say, but believe me, a swarm of bees arriving to take up residence in your home is not a pleasant experience, and is one likely to induce panic. Call your local pest control expert listed here and they will remove the swarm and find it a permanent home with a responsible beekeeper.
Florida has a local variety of cockroach that can grow up to 2 inches long. It can be a very frightening experience when these critters come flying at you out of the dark. This is besides the other, less supersized varieties. A cockroach infestation can be highly embarrassing and very inconvenient. Cockroaches are extremely fast breeding and again DIY attempts to eradicate them will generally not be effective. You need a systematic treatment and maintenance solution that can only be provided by quality, top rated, local experts, like the companies listed here.
Ticks and Fleas
Ticks and fleas carry viruses that are deadly for you and your pets and it is obviously imperative that they are eradicated. This might even include fumigation or tenting. Your professional pest control company will be able to advise you on the best pest control steps to take to address the problem.
Spider bites, though not necessarily life threatening, can still be very painful. If you have an infestation of spiders in your home or business the experts are the ones to call to assist you in managing the problem.
We strongly recommend that
We, the pest control experts, are the best qualified defense that you have, when these invaders come calling. Prevention is better than cure, and never a truer word was said than in the pest control field. Regular inspections, particularly if you are in the food preparation or hospitality industries, can be the most cost effective way of preventing the detrimental effect these pests would have on your business.
Our selected pest control companies are ideally suited to provide you with the best treatment and management solutions whatever your problem. Our selected companies cover, not only your home, but a wide range of industries including
Restaurants, hotels and convention centers
Schools and pre-schools
Office blocks and shop premises
Warehouses and Factories.
DON’T DELAY!! WHATEVER YOUR PROBLEM, CALL ONE OF THESE LISTED, LOCAL PEST CONTROL COMPANIES TO ASSIST YOU IN THE TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF ALL YOUR PEST CONTROL REQUIREMENTS.